You have to see this crazy cake! It is the coolest thing you will ever eat! Raindrop cake hails from Japan and is a form of Mochi. It looks fancy, but its actually super easy to make! This awesome dessert is sure to impress! Check it out!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 cups of water
- 1/4 teaspoon of agar agar
- 1/4 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 sphere mold to shape your raindrop cakes
- Berries if desired.
- Honey or maple syrup to drizzle with.
Let’s get Started!
- Boil your 2 cups of water in a pan.
- Once boiling, add your sugar and agar agar powder and whisk until completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and pour into your molds.
- Add fruit to the mold if you want. If you do, add a little more of your mixture over the top.
- Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes until an hour.
- Remove your cakes from the molds and drizzle with honey or maple syrup.